Tuesday 1 November 2011

.....not your regular Rye bread.....

I texted Rye at noon time to say that I was sooo bored. So we decided to have an impromptu at Leicester square after work. That's how it is with us, no hoo ha excuses or drama, just straight to the point. I was famished and so was he. I pointed Kowloon Restaurant, he wanted Young Cheng. I insisted I want to eat tons of prawn swimming in salt & msg (well, I managed about a dozen). He graciously gave way to my hearts' desire. We were busy scoffing, it was like going on a hectic lunch break. The service was lousy, it wasn't like that last time I went with Pat, must be the effects of recession. With this in mind a unanimous decision was made that we ain't going back to this place EVER again.
Then off for a cuppa at his flat as we were both bloated (I think mine was more of an indigestion, my tummy seemed so sensitive lately). I thought he'd prep'd me some tea, all the while it was a weak coffee! And in between our giggles some "girly" secrets were shared and sealed(zipped).
I will miss this zany moments with Rye. The days are numbered. Your absence will be greatly felt by yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment