Monday 31 October 2011

1/11/11 -Thadeus

Extreme thirst woke me up at dawn and to my great vexation I had to get up and gulp a mouthful of H20, otherwise it would be futile slumber. The idea was to get down from my room and, into the kitchen in total darkness and let my instinct lead on. I usually do that but for some reason I stopped midway and turn the lights on. Today is the day of the DEAD, I don't think I'd risk bumping into something that shouldn't be there. Times like this I am really good at self consternation. Had I not witnessed and felt this "third being" or those from another dimension on several occasion in the past, I would just have shrugged it off.
Back to bed and it's warmth I instinctively checked my CP, which I normally don't. It brings good news! I received a text from my brother that he is now the proud father to his lil bundle of Joy. Second baby boy in the family born Nov 1 (interesting date indeed!). It will be good to see another little one in a months' time.
There goes the time it is now 5 AM, don't think I could get back for a decent keep, I might as well get up and be fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment