Wednesday 26 October 2011

To do list

I have decided that come next year I will keep myself busy and start off by attending two months course on art lesson in portraiture painting. I have been forever meaning to give this great passion of mine a chance in honing and really take my drawing skills to "that level". Being an ant in this world, part of my daily chore is answering endless phone calls
( I might as well be in a call centre somewhere out there) and lately whilst cradling the phone I seem to be unconsciously filling the post it notes with scribbles and doodles. Only later on will I notice that my colleague have written a comment below my drawing. Well, she is a fellow capricorn so we gel. The good thing is I have amassed heaps of drawing stuffs waiting to be used. But for now I need to book this photography course to keep me amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment