Wednesday 26 October 2011

Cylon

So, when I go for holiday in LU (La Union), I would also be looking after my 2 year old nephew. It will be a daunting task as thanks to Skype I had seen him on several occasion belt out deafening tantrums, the longest was 45 minutes. I swear if I was in the same room with him my white matter would have bled and poured down my damaged eardrums. Will I have the will and patience to nurture and care for this little tike? I have to confess that I have not seen him since he was 6 months old. I do wonder though if he remembers me as I used to lull him when I'd held him in my arms looooong time ago. Thanks to the wonders of technology I was able to see him grow and I have to say he has mastered the art of amusing us by pulling sorts of funny faces. He gives us immeasurable joy and boy does he know how to milk it! I think the first thing I will do when I see him is hug him very tight and shower him with sloppy smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment