Sunday 30 October 2011

Ageing

The last time I saw my reading glasses was a month ago prior to Milan trip. Had I not been feeling its devoidness in my daily existence, I would not have even bothered to look for it. I could no longer manage the discomfort it brings every time I am in front of the computer without my reading glasses. I don't know if am the only one who experiences this, sometimes I look for lost things everywhere, in vain, I could not find it. It is like someone (?ghost?) is toying with me. I was even worried that I might have lost it. It would cost me another several hundred bucks to get a new one which is the last thing I'd spend on especially with the expensive holiday season inevitably looming. Well, it took me almost a week before it chose to be found. Ironically it was inside one of my G bag. I was happy to be reunited with it.
I hope dementia is not yet knocking on my door

.

No comments:

Post a Comment