Saturday 26 November 2011

Well, hello Gina!

So I visited Birmingham once again after such a long time. I don't know, it seems that every time I come visit it is always short and sweet. My usual point of contact there is Gina who has been a good friend of mine. As far as I could recall we never had any misunderstanding on anything. As soon as she picked me up from the train station we didn't waste any time. Our conversation was like that of an express train, where not a single minute stalled and gossips and topics flowed smoothly like a stream. From issues on singleton (it seems so elusive for us, well, where art thou Romeo?!) to families, friends and on how we have grown and matured through these years. The one thing that I can say about her is that she has never lost her cool and, a very sleek driver I must say. She remains a fashionista with her uber chick flare and can be compared amongst the likes of the Calabasas girl in California. I have been forever convincing her to come visit London so I could share my side of the river. Muchos gracias senorita Madrid, you have been such a gracious host indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment