Sunday 27 November 2011

Debutant's Party

We were invited to attend the debut of a colleague's daughter held yesterday somewhere in Golders Green. We were late but no one noticed, actually we were just right on time to queue for buffet meal. We were told the party started 2 hours ago, but hey, that is the beauty of Filipino Party, there was a constant comings and goings of well dressed people and one would hardly notice it if you are late, unless if you are entering through a grand staircase. It would have been lovely to stay longer but my mind was elsewhere, I was distracted with a lot of things in my mind. First there's my luggage to sort out, some last minute errands to attend to, loads of things to handover at work and the list could go on and on. I'm just justifying that am trying to get rid of this nagging ailment that I have and do blogging instead.








No comments:

Post a Comment