Saturday 19 November 2011

Penthouse suite with a magnifique view

Living in London or in any lit metropolis has its perks. I was lucky enough to be tagged along by my gorgeous buddy Diane to a surprise birthday party and I have to say that the photography course simultaneously booked on this same date was worth postponing for, thanks sweetie! The ambiance of the place is superb (well, it was held in 12th floor PS of Grange Hotel) and admiring London Bridge that near while holding a glass of bubbly in the highest form of comfort is just simply divine. There were loads of peeps from different walks of life (good & friendly crowd), I sealed my face with semi permanent smize and went with the flow. The drinks and nik naks were flowing and I must not forget to mention that the cake (made by the chef who is amongst their close pal) just simply melted in my mouth, oooh the power of alcohol in that cake made me weak in the knees, it was so deliciously sinful!


No comments:

Post a Comment