Thursday 3 November 2011

and it's not even high season for transport delays yet.





Yesterday I was caught in the middle of severe delays in victoria line. We were made to disembark from the train and had to wait at the platform. The tannoy then instructed us to get on to the opposite platform. Again we were like sitting ducks! The profuse apology was grating on my nerves because we had been waiting for almost 15 minutes! And to add insult to injury, we were again asked to disembark and cross the platform. Some kind of trip to Jerusalem eh?
So, I thought today would be better. Well, well on my way home the overground train was at a standstill from the H.H Platform due to power failure. It would normally take me good 14 mins journey to get to H.I. but this time it was 45 mins snail pace, a turtle would have a overtaken us without a care in the world. Well, times like this, all I had to do was rest my head and do my usual power snooze.
If this keep on happening, the idea of getting a car would would be on my "to buy" list.

1 comment: