Thursday 1 December 2011

Now I can have a chillax! Well, Until OPODO ruined it BIG TIME!

It has been 18 months since I have been home. I am already anticipating the long haul cattle journey. This has been furtherly aggravated when Opodo texted me the other day saying there had been a major change with my flight details. As soon as I got home I immidiately tried to log-on to Macmate and see what this extremely vexing thing is all about. Surely there's a mistake somewher, well trying to convince myself. I must have been on "work mode" still because I tried logging on with my work password. And so, the battle begins in trying to get into my impenetrable fortress. For the nth time despite many attempts, my Mac turned its back on me, FFS it wouldnt let me in. I was so Frustrated and it was already almost 1 AM, I turned to Android, finally I saw that my connecting inbound flight from doha to heathrow will be over 12 and a half freaking HOURS. How the hell did this happen? I booked this as early as February. I thought I was going to have a burst aneurysm when I read this. I had to recheck, put my reading glasses on and then really stared at it for almost dunno 5 minutes. This is the most dreaded thing that I really really abhore! Ho ho ho Opodo hasn't heard the last of me yet, or is it Qatar Airways to blame?

No comments:

Post a Comment