Friday 2 December 2011

last minute blip

So I went to Mac shop and had my password reset (Oo na umarya na naman ako!) when I got a call from my colleague who was getting nowhere in trying to find a missing client's folder. She was at her wits end. In the midst of our conversation regarding the missing folder, I had a sudden apparition and gut instinct that I must have had inadvertently picked it up amongst my folders and kept them in my locker( meaning it will be stuck there for a month and I will be totally screwed big time if I dont go back and try to find it myself!). I thought I bid farewell to work yesterday so I went back, Taddaah! Indeed I was right, the folder was merrily squeezed in amongst my belongings. I seriously need to chill, oh and that means when I arrive in Puerto Princessa by the beach, then could I really say I can truly have a proper sip of pina collada!

No comments:

Post a Comment