Monday 21 April 2014

Pinoys thrive globally

I looked at the itinerary suggested by OMNIA. Medyo madugong lakaran ata and peg. Well Rome is a walking place, the stairs and uphill slopes will really make your back legs and bum FIT. Feeling ko I belong kasi I was wearing an Italian made leather jacket, coupled with Prada and Gucci brands at kung ano pang ek-ek, aba eh kung hindi pa naman ako maka receive the loyalty award from their Fashion Mogul, ewan ko na lang! Nakakaaliw lang kasi I saw Pinoys everywhere, mapa bus, mapa Metro at higit sa lahat and daming tambay with matching yosi. I did not feel alone at all, halos every corner may kababayan. However, modesty aside I can say am a street smart naman unless of course if the writings were say in Russian ibang drama yun , the only giveaway that turista ako was my Camera that I carry around my neck. Medyo irritating lang minsan kasi I found it creepy that some characters were up to no good, kaya I just keep a fixed smirk on my face and carried on walking with a purpose, parang feeling ko I am rushing to work. One thing I won't forget eh yung 2 yosi boys saying "Kabayan ano musta na?" while walking huh, deadma lang ako and overtook them and holding my breath (ang hirap kayang suminghap ng yosi, kainis!) walking towards St Peter's Square. I just heard them say na lang na " Ah baka di Pinay, Italyana siguro" I wanted to look back at them and say something uber out of this world. However at the back of my mind I could not help but LOL. There goes my congeniality down the roman drain, errr NOT!

1 comment: